- Ketonolic® 3520 Phenolic paper sheet and rod
- Ketonolic® 3025 Phenolic cotton cloth sheet and rod
- Ketonolic® 355 Modified diphenyl ether Glass cloth
- Ketonolic® 3240 Epoxy Fiber
- Ketonolic® 3640 Epoxy Fiber
- Ketonolic® FR4 Epoxy Fiber
- Ketonolic® G10 Epoxy Fiber
- Ketonolic® G11 Epoxy Fiber
- Ketonolic® GPO-3 Sheet
- Ketonolic® Bakelite Sheet
- Ketonolic® 3010 heat-shield insulating materials
- Rylar® Durostone Sheet
- Rylar® 5020 heat insulating
- Rylar® 5025 heat insulating
- Rylar® 5030 heat insulating
- Rylar® High Temperature Resistance Foam Reinforced Fiber Glass Composites
Material IntroductionDefine and purpose
Ketonolic® 3025 Phenolic cotton cloth sheet and rod are made up of cotton saturated with phenolic resin, and are laminated under pressure and heat. This kind o thermoset composite material has been proved to be perfect for parts requiring outstanding mechanical strength and electrical properties for machinery, electric motor and electrical appliance.
Technical requirement for surface
This kind of plastic laminate is supposed to have smooth surface with absolutely no bubbles, corrugates and cracks. Moreover, other defects also should be bypassed such as scratch, crease, stain or uneven color. However, a small amount of color mottles are permitted.
Ketonolic® 3025 Phenolic cotton cloth
Standard Sizes, Colors, Grades, Brands, Types
|Ketonolic® 3025 Phenolic cotton cloth sheet|
|0.5--2mm||1020mm x 2020mm|
|3--60mm||1020mm x 2020mm|
|65--180mm||1020mm x 2020mm|
|Ketonolic® 3025 Phenolic cotton cloth rod|
Colors include: brown
Types: Sheets , Plates,Rods
1. Prominent mechanical strength, oil resistance and dielectric properties
2. Excellent inertness to all kinds of solvents and acid chemical medicine
1. Other sizes, colors can be customized.
2. Length, width, diameter and thickness tolerances may vary by manufacturer.
Ketonolic® 3025 phenolic cotton cloth available in two grades：
♦ Ketonolic® 3025-210, the basic cloth of this grade was in 10 yarns, and dielectric breakdown strength is less than 10KV, suitable for medium and low voltage electrical panel which require lower insulation properties.
♦ Ketonolic® 3025-221 the basic cloth of this grade was in 21 yarns, and dielectric breakdown strength is less than 25KV, Compared to 210, 221 own the high mechanical strength, stable and precision machining size, good electrical insulation properties, suitable for high voltage electrical grid, precision gears, sliding rails which require high insulation properties. .
♦ For the vertical layer direction electric strength at 90°c ±2°c oil, you can select either in 20spressure rising-up gradually test requirement or in 1mm withstand pressure test requirement. For the material meeting with requirement of either one, its vertical layer direction electric strength at 90°c ±2°c oil is deemed to meet with this standard requirement.
♦ If the arithmetical mean of measured thickness of specimen (specimen) is between two thickness values in table, its indicated value should be calculated out by interpolation. If the arithmetical mean of measured thickness is less the min. thickness indicated in table, its limit value of electric strength is equal to the value of min. thickness. If the nominal thickness is 3mm and the arithmetical mean value of measured thick is more than 3mm, its electric strength is taken out according to 3 mm thickness limit value.
♦ Insulation parts for electric generator, electrical motor and power distribution cabinet etc..
♦ Transformer insulating oil
♦ Abrasion resistant washer, bearing housing, slot, gear and trunnion for elcctrical motor and electric generator.
Partially processed parts
Do you need machining service?
1. Professional engineering team quote for you
2. Professional machining machine customize for you
3. Prior Sample supply you to confirm quality