- Ketonolic® 3520 Phenolic paper sheet and rod
- Ketonolic® 3025 Phenolic cotton cloth sheet and rod
- Ketonolic® 355 Modified diphenyl ether Glass cloth
- Ketonolic® 3240 Epoxy Fiber
- Ketonolic® 3640 Epoxy Fiber
- Ketonolic® FR4 Epoxy Fiber
- Ketonolic® G10 Epoxy Fiber
- Ketonolic® G11 Epoxy Fiber
- Ketonolic® GPO-3 Sheet
- Ketonolic® Bakelite Sheet
- Ketonolic® 3010 heat-shield insulating materials
- Rylar® Durostone Sheet
- Rylar® 5020 heat insulating
- Rylar® 5025 heat insulating
- Rylar® 5030 heat insulating
- Rylar® High Temperature Resistance Foam Reinforced Fiber Glass Composites
Material IntroductionDefine and purpose
This laminated product is formed through heat pressing after electric industry alkali glass cloth dips into the phenolic resin. It has high mechanic and dielectric performance, and applicable as insulation structural components for electromechanical/electrical equipment, as well as used under damp environmental conditions and transformer oil.
Technical requirement for surface
Appearance: The surface should be smooth. Layers, arris and bubbles are not allowed. Tiny corrugation and trimming signs are allowed. Little impurity that will not affect its voltage resistance is allowed, such as irregular color, scratch and glue marks. Tiny corrugation in the inner wall is allowed. The end shall be cut tidy. The tubes with over 13mm wall thickness are allowed to have tiny flaws on the end.
Ketonolic® 3520 Phenolic paper
Standard Sizes, Colors, Grades, Brands, Types
|Ketonolic® 3520 Phenolic Paper Laminated Tube|
|Wall thickness (mm)||1mm--50mm|
Colors include: dark yellow
1. Other sizes, colors can be customized.
2. Length, width, diameter and thickness tolerances may vary by manufacturer.
♦ High mechanical properties, and oil resistance and certain dielectric property.
♦ Temperature resistance: 120 ℃，Heating Resistance: Grade E
♦ Withstand a variety of chemical solvents and acid erosion
♦ Chemical machine parts , general machine parts and gear ,and pads, base, baffle etc..
♦ Generator ,transformer, fixture, inverter, motor and electric insulation component.
♦ Worked as the insulation structural parts of the electrical equipment, work under dry conditions and transformer oil environment.
Partially processed parts
Do you need machining service?
1. Professional engineering team quote for you
2. Professional machining machine customize for you
3. Prior Sample supply you to confirm quality