Material IntroductionKetonolic® ESD Bakelite Sheet is a kind of antistatic materials which is added anti-static agents in the production of Bakelite sheet, and effect Bakelite to achieve the best antistatic performance. Substrate is phenolic resin and electric grade bleached wood pulp paper . Ketonolic® ESD Bakelite sheet provides a uniform anti-static value. The surface and volume resistivity value is 106-109Ω. And the antistatic value will not changed after machining or surface grinding.
Ketonolic® ESD Bakelite Standard Sizes, Colors, Grades, Brands, Types
|Ketonolic® ESD/Antistatic Bakelite sheet|
|Thickness (mm)||Width × Length (mm)|
Colors include: Black/ Orange
Surface resistivity value：106-109
Volume resistivity value 106-109
1. Other sizes, colors can be customized.
2. Length, width, diameter and thickness tolerances may vary by manufacturer.
3. Certain grades available in various colors.
1. Extremely stable anti-static properties,
2. Good mechanical strength,
3. Good anti-static properties, Good intermediate electrical insulation, non-conductive
4. Resistance to organic solvents
1. Mobile phone test fixture, SMT technology countertops, PCB drilling
2. The semiconductor test fixture, semiconductor crystal manufacturing equipment parts,
3. The wafer processing jig, sensitive electronic components, the hard disk drive means,
4. The printed circuit boards, high-precision automated fixtures
5. The installation of electronic equipment, fixtures, etc.
Partially processed parts
Do you need machining service?
1. Professional engineering team quote for you
2. Professional machining machine customize for you
3. Prior Sample supply you to confirm quality