Material IntroductionRecalon® ESD PA6 Nylon is a kind of antistatic materials which is made by extruded PA6 Nylon. And Recalon® ESD PA6 Nylon provided stable and uniform antistatic value. The surface and volume resistivity value is 106-109Ω. And the antistatic value will not changed after machining or surface grinding. This materials is suitable for automatic lathe machining, especially suitable for the manufacture of precision parts.
Surface resistivity value：106-109Ω
Volume resistivity value：106-109Ω
Recalon® ESD PA6 Standard Sizes, Colors, Grades, Brands, Types
|Recalon® ESD/Antistatic PA6 sheet|
|Thickness (mm)||Width × Length (mm)|
|Recalon® ESD/Antistatic PA6 rod|
|Diameter (mm)||Length (mm)|
Colors include: Black, Natural(Primary color)
Types: Rods, sheets, tubes, profiles
1. Other sizes, colors can be customized.
2. Length, width, diameter and thickness tolerances may vary by manufacturer.
3. Certain grades available in various colors.
1.Good mechanical strength, high stiffness,high hardness,high toughness
2. Good aging resistance
3.Good mechanical damping ability
4. Good sliding properties
5. Excellent wear resistance
6. Good machining performance, while effective for precision control, no creep phenomenon
Materials disadvantages: No acid-resisting, especially no resistance fro mineral acid, and no UV resistance, and un flame-retardant.
1. Semiconductor test fixture, semiconductor crystal manufacturing equipment parts
2. The wafer processing jig, sensitive electronic components, the hard disk drive parts
3. The printed circuit boards, high-precision automated fixtures
4. The installation of electronic equipment, fixtures, rails, trays, pads, bushings, linings, wheel roller, etc.
Partially processed parts
Do you need machining service?
1. Professional engineering team quote for you
2. Professional machining machine customize for you
3. Prior Sample supply you to confirm quality