ESD/Antistatic PMMA Acrylic Sheet
Lasenic® ESD PMMA Acrylic sheet Materials is polymethyl met-hacrylate, abbreviation is PMMA, also called Acrylic, it’s a clear plastic sheet designed to control static electricity for a wide range of end uses. It is a premium quality polycarbonate sheet which has been surfaced with coating Technologies, forming a antistatic layer. It preserved the inherent physical properties of the substrate, but also make it have an excellent function in elimnated static electricity. Surface resistance 10^6—10^8 ohm is the best anti-static function. This unique technology prevents charge generation on the sheet surfaces, thereby controlling particulate attraction and preventing electrostatic discharge (ESD) events, and meet the special needs of high-tech industry.
Lasenic® ESD/Antistatic PMMA (ESD perspex sheet or ESD acrylic)
Put the goods in the shopping cart and make an inquiry, or click the icon in the lower right corner to make an inquiry directly.
Details about ESD/Antistatic PMMA Acrylic Sheet
|Lasenic® ESD/Antistatic PMMA sheet|
|Thickness (mm)||Width × Length (mm)|
|2mm-15mm||1000 x 2000mm|
|2mm-15mm||1200 x 2400mm|
1. Other sizes, colors can be customized.
2. Length, width, and thickness tolerances may vary by manufacturer
3. Certain grades available in various colors
1. The surface resistance value of 106 ~ 108Ω, with excellent anti-static function
2. The surface is harder than the base plastic, which reduces risk of damage to the sheet surfaces.
3.Look beautiful, very smooth, light transmission rate of more than 90%
4. Since it resists charge build-up it does not attract contaminants, so it can also help prevent contamination-related rejects in ultra-clean manufacturing operations. It can help prevent both immediate and latent ESD caused defects
5. Anti-static properties is not easily affected by humidity and temperature Permanence in static dissipation performance